IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!

• Founder
  • 9,687 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA
  • Shuffled since:2007
  • Listens to:House

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:01 AM

POPULAR

So we've mentioned the rules for posting Shuffle Videos in this section. However, some things to keep in mind while responding to those videos:

• When commenting, ALWAYS do so politely. It doesn't hurt to be nice!

• If you give constructive advice, elaborate! Vague instructions (LESS RM MOAR T-STEP) are of no use to anybody!

• A general tip to avoid arguments! It's called "give and take". Give one positive compliment about their shuffle, then follow up with a helpful polite suggestion!

• If you have a suggestion, make sure you can explain it.
    "But why, good sir, must I abandon my idol and find my own path?"

"BECAUSE I SAY SO Because in doing so, people will want to watch YOUR
    videos! Otherwise, what's to stop them from simply watching your idol's videos?"

• If they politely inform you that they appreciate the advice but decide not to utilize it, don't blow up! This just means that they'd rather learn and experiment on their own, or that they are personally happy with their own shuffle! And why on earth would you want to be stuck with something that you're unhappy with?

• It's not a crime to be blunt, but remember that sometimes people take the wrong impression and get offended! Why not simply take the extra time to be polite? If you insist on smashing things with a hammer, then remember to let the recipient know that you mean no offense/rudeness. ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sign In